Recently I just took a trip to Paris, it was a very short trip and we only had 2 days to get around and try to see as much of Paris as we can. At first we started off on foot trying to see everything but soon realized that didn’t work. We were going to give the hop on hop off busses a try but instead decided to try the subway. We didn’t want to look to much like tourist on the subway so we mapped out the stops we needed to get off at before we got on the subway. We have heard so many stories from our friends about them getting items stolen on the subway so we were very cautious to make sure we didn’t stick out to much. We had a great time and hope to go back again soon to see even more!
Here are some pointers about traveling to Europe:
– Bring a pocketbook that zips closed, that you can keep close to your side and keep a close watch on
– Don’t bring your own straightener or hair dryer from the states, buy one that works in Europe. (I made this mistake and my straightener broke)
– Map out where you want to go so you can use all your time wisely to see everything
– Make sure you have the right adaptor for where you are going
– Take out euros before you go so you don’t get the foreign transaction fee on your credit card
– Ask others who have traveled there before about their favorite spots!
-Don’t rush through things, enjoy the history of the sites