Fall is approaching and all the new arrivals are coming in! This may be the best time of the year some may say… we sure do! As we watch and refresh our computers every morning to see what’s new, we have collected and started our Fall wish list!
1. This tote is not only whimsical for the perforated smiley face on the front, but it’s the perfect size for an oversized tote. Anya Hindmarch, a British designer, has been around for a while. I have one of her makeup cases from 5 years ago and it’s still what I use everyday. She started to really blossom these past 2 years with her witty Tony the Tiger Frosted Flakes, the various smiley faces and witty wording stickers.
2. David Yurman has an edgy classic feel to it and that’s why I love it. The fringe/tassel look is a prominent trend this season making this necklace a Must Have!
3. This Miansai Bracelet is not a new arrival but I have been eyeing it since last year. I feel like it’s perfect to layer with all my other arm candy!
4. See by Chloe always has great Fall booties that are comfortable and trendy. This years Janis flat bootie seems very versatile. I’m already planning multiple outfits in my head!
5. Lastly a chic boho dress! Free People is all about this winged lace sleeve and I’m loving it! It was so hard to pick one dress to feature because I love them all!